Introduction to your landgrid.com trial account
Welcome to landgrid.com!
If you’re reading this, you should have gained access to a free landgrid.com account (if you haven’t yet, go here). With a free landgrid.com account, your options are more limited than with a paid account – still, you can import property data, conduct a survey in the field with your mobile device, and map your survey results as they come streaming into your account in real-time.
Some of the guides on this support page do not apply to users with a free account. If you would like to have access to ALL of landgrid.com’s great features, upgrade your account now for just $10/month.
Once you have data imported, landgrid.com maps are easy to style so you can create beautiful interactive web maps without writing a single line of code. User-friendly tools like our data list view and our Filter function help make complicated information digestible, so you can make well-informed planning and land use decisions while spending less time wrestling with parcel data.
Are you ready to get started?
- The first thing you’ll want to do is create a project.
- Then, you might want to import data or start a property survey.
- Once you add data to your map, you can filter your data and style your map.
Need some inspiration?
Projects using our software include:
- Creating an inventory of every single property in the city of Cleveland
- Collecting a years’ worth of data on every single structure fire in Detroit
- Mapping lead contamination in Flint, MI
- Evaluating tornado damage in Portland, MI