Introduction to your Landgrid Free account
Welcome to landgrid.com!
If you’re reading this, you should have gained access to Landgrid Free account (if you haven’t yet, go here). With a Langrid Free account, your options are more limited than with a paid account – you can surf 143 million parcels uninterrupted, draw focus areas and bookmark up to 10 parcels.
Some of the guides on this support page do not apply to users with a free account. If you would like to have access to ALL of Landgrid platform’s great features, upgrade your account now for just $10/month, here).
Here’s all you can do with your free account:
- Uninterrupted nationwide parcel viewer - Look up parcels all over and get deeper insights into your neighborhood.
- Draw Focus Area - Create a custom boundary on the map by drawing a focus area.
- Filter Maps - Drill down further by filtering the parcels by various attributes. With your free, you will not be able to save your filters.
- Style Maps - Color code the parcel map to highlight key attributes that you are interested in. With your free account, you can create up to 2 style rules.
- Bookmark Parcels - Bookmark upto 10 parcels that you find interesting to come back to at a later time.
- Map Layers - Switch and toggle between satellite and other base layers for an immersive parcel viewing experience.
- Access Bounds - Filter and add boundaries to your parcels based on zipcodes, Census tracts and congressional districts.
- Top Owners - Get a quick insight into the top property owners in your location.