Introduction to your Landgrid Pro account
Welcome to the Landgrid Mapping Platform!
Landgrid Pro is your personal platform for working with property information. With landgrid.com, you can import property data, create multiple projects, build custom property surveys, invite collaborators, conduct customizable surveys in the field with your mobile device, and map your survey results as they come streaming into your account in real-time.
Our maps are easy to style, share, and embed, so you can create beautiful interactive web maps without writing a single line of code. User-friendly tools like our data list view and our query builder help make complicated information digestible, so you can make well-informed planning and land use decisions while spending less time wrestling with parcel data.
Are you ready to get started?
- The first thing you’ll want to do is create a project.
- Then, you might want to import data or create a property survey.
- Once you add data to your map, you can query your data and style your map.
If you are working with others, be sure to invite your team members to collaborate.
Need some inspiration?
Projects using our software include:
- Creating an inventory of every single property in the city of Cleveland
- Collecting a years’ worth of data on every single structure fire in Detroit
- Mapping lead contamination in water samples in Flint, MI
- Evaluating tornado damage in Portland, MI
If you want to make custom property maps and surveys but you don’t have a paid landgrid.com account yet, sign up today!