Data and API
Landgrid Mapping Platform
Reporting iOS App Errors
In order to track down the bug you experienced in our error logs, we need to know a few key bits of info:
1) The email you use to login to the Landgrid App
We use this to be able to inspect our logs and track down more info about your issue.
2) The exact Date + Time the error last occurred.
This also helps us find you in our logs. If you don’t know the last date and time, but are able trigger the error again, you can retrigger the error and send us that date and time.
Example: 7/22 4:52pm
3) iPhone Version Number
4) Model Number
5) Landgrid App Version Number
Send your bug report to: email@example.com
- The Model Number will never change, so you’ll only need to get it once if you can associate it with a single Surveyor or device.
- The iPhone Version will change occasionally.
- The Date+Time and Landgrid Version Number is needed for every bug.
- Below is the process for getting the iPhone Version Number, the Model Number, wnd the Landgrid App Version Number.
Get iPhone/iOS Version + Model Number
1) Click on the Settings Icon
2) Click General.
3) Click About
4) Write down the Version Number
5) Write down the Model Number
Get Landgrid App Version
1) Open the Landgrid App and Log in.
2) Navigate to Profile
3) Write down the Landgrid Version Number at the bottom of the screen. Example: 1.15.0
Submit Your Bug
Here’s a template you can use to submit your bug.
What Happened: Date and Time: iPhone Version Number: iPhone Model Number: Landgrid App Version Number: Email used for Logging In to App:
If Post Has Not Successfully Uploaded
What is the status of the post?
You can find this in the Posts section of the app.
- temporary fail
Common Issue - Too Many Photos in a single Post
The Landgrid app is only designed to handle several photos per post. If you require more than that, let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org